Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Saturday 12 September 2015

CARD SWAP CHALLENGE

Good morning to you all.
 I have been neglecting my Blog so today I am sharing a Cascading Card I made for a challenge on a Facebook Group I belong too.

I wasn't entirely happy with my make but having received super comments on my Facebook Page, I think I am my own worst critic.

The brief was to made a Cascading Card, easy enough you may say but we couldn't use the following:

No Pink, Blue, Orange, Yellow or White Colours
No Butterflies or Flowers.

It was the butterflies and flowers that threw me so I decided to use Die Cuts as the elements.

My card was made using Crumb Cake and the DSP is Close to Cocoa which has retired now. 
All from Stampin Up
My Die Cuts are by Marrianne and in my stash of Dies.

I followed a YouTube tutorial from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts

If I can do it, then you can too, she has lots of super tutorials and I find YouTube and Pinterest a great source for inspiration



I hope you like it and given you an idea to make your own.



No comments: