Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 13 September 2015

FLIP FLOP CARD

Sharing a Flip Flop Card with you today

I have 'CASED' this from a fellow Stampin Up friend's 
'You Tube Tutorial'
but changed the colours. Thank you SARAH

Once you have chosen your colours and cut them to size it is an easy card to put together.

My colours are
 Elegant Eggplant, Sahara Sand and Whisper White Card.
Stamp sets are Awesomely Artistic and Bloomin Marvelous.
 Ink colours are Elegant Eggplant, Sahara Sand and Pear Pizzazz, don't you just love those names.
I love how the card and ink match each other and the quality is excellent

These are available on the link at the bottom of the post.





I hope you like my version and you can find the complete instructions on the link to SARAH above.

No comments: