Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Friday 7 August 2015

TESTING MY BLOG

I am doing a short test post on my Blog as I, along with Catherine Carroll's help have been trying to re-design the look of my blog

I now have the STAMPIN UP Logo at the top of my page and each time I do a post it will also appear at the bottom of the post.

I recently became a Stampin Up Demonstrator and would like to share my love of all things SU with my blogging friends.

If you click on the SU Logo it will take you to a demonstrator page, select 'Find a Demonstrator',  Select the Demonstrator Directory and type in my name - Christine Bettany and then press the search button you will be able to join Stampin Up should you want to.

You should then be able to order any of the wonderful products that Stampin Up has to offer through me. Postage for each order is set at £4.95 and is delivered straight to your door by UPS and you have to sign to say you have received the parcel

In the left hand side bar there are a couple of links to the SU Weekly Deals and their Clearance Rack.
The weekly deals change at midnight each Wednesday.

If you require further information please get in touch with me and I will contact you asap.

Christine 


1 comment:

meg said...

Christine, good luck in your new venture thank you very much for the pot of stamp paint a new technique to learn as I've never used this before thanks again Meg