Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Saturday 18 July 2015

Saturday Play Time with Stampin Up

I have had a little play this afternoon to show you how well SU Colours work together.


My card started as an A4 card called 'Rich Razzleberry'

I cut it at 10.5 cm to make to two seperate cards, turned it and scored at 14.9 cm, then folded and burnished it well.

You may not see from the image but I stamped using Versamark with a stamp from the set called Morning Meadow, which sadly has now 'retired'




For the first mat I used Crisp Cantaloupe Card Stock and an Embossing Folder called Fancy Fan, again both of these are now 'retired'
Then to show you how well the colours match I added another mat using Crumb  Cake card with the 'retired' Fancy Fan folder.

My two butterflies (well you know me) are stamps called Papillion Potpourri stamped using Blackberry Bliss Ink then 'Punched' out with the matching Punches which I bought this week

The Happy Birthday stamp is from Gift of Kindness set, sadly now retired

and punched out using the 'Word Window' Punch

Basic Pearl Jewels for the body of the butterflies

I hope you have enjoyed reading my 'first' tutorial even though it is basic.

Should you wish to order any Stampin Up Products direct from me you can contact me at
cbettany@hotmail.com





No comments: