Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 12 July 2015

Add a Stamped Image chosen by Christine


It is time for a new challenge over at CD SUNDAY

However before I continue with my post details I would like to let you all know that the time has come for me to Step Down as a Design Team member.
I have been with CD Sunday from the first challenge way back and some of you may remember that the Challenge was posted from the Original DT member - Wendy McGlinchey. I was honoured that Wendy asked me join the team and I have enjoyed being part of 'our family'

My decision to leave is that I recently became a 'Hobby Demo' for Stampin Up and I am now hooked with all the things they supply. I want to concentrate on being a success with them and I am back with a love of Stamping which is what started me on the craft route.

Now the challenge for the next two weeks which happens to my choice.
I am going back to where I started and my theme is
ADD A STAMPED IMAGE

This will be my last card as a DT



I have created an A5 Portrait Card for a change using Navy Blue Card as the base.
This style of card is called a 'Latch Card'
My lovely punched edge is a Stampin Up Punch called Scalloped Edges, there is also a matching corner punch but chose not to use it in my design.
For my CD element I went back to an older CD from Sharon Duncan, her embossibilities range and the design is called 'LACE'

I attached a beautiful ribbon strip down the middle before adding my Scalloped Die and Stamp.

The stamp is called 'Gifts of Kindness - SU and I stamped it using Marina Mist ink, again from Stamping Up.

For my 'Latch' I used a stamp called Create from the SU Set - Creative Elements,  this is fixed with a couple of raised pads to one side which enables the card to be opened.

I hope you like my final design and that you will continue to support the Team in the weeks ahead.

I will be back in 2 weeks to post my TOP 3 here on my blog and Carol will also post it on the Challenge Blog. I will have something for my winner so please check back and if it is you contact the team via email  to claim your prize.

5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Christine. Sorry to hear that you are stepping down from the DT bur I wish you every success with Stampin Up.

Sue xx

Birdcage Craft Studio by Sue Ralph said...

Lovely card Christine, love the 'Latch' element!
All the very best in your SU adventure!
Happy Crafting, Sue xx

Mistys Mum said...

A really lovely card Christine. I am sure everyone at CD Sunday will miss your input. All success to you in your new venture
Gloria.

Jocelyn said...

Nice card for your finale Christine. Look forward to seeing your Stampin Up creations. Good luck in your new venture.
Jocelyn x

sue-b said...

We will all miss you Christine but wish you every success in the new venture, great card for your finally too. sue-b xxx