Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 11 December 2011

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE - Things with Whiskers - Week 2

Good morning to you all, you may have noticed I have been missing for a few weeks due to having no internet connection. Well, now I am connected but from Spain.

Sunday has come round again and on CD Sunday the team decided to show you a few more ideas using the CD given to us by Elegant Inspiration who were our Sponsor for last week. As we didn't have much time to use the CD we are giving you another week of
THINGS WITH WHISKERS - PART 2
Your designs last week were super and I enjoyed visiting and leaving you comments on them all.
We have a winner for the Rachell Anne Miller Collection CD, so pop over to see if you are the lucky recipient.
My DT cards for this week are shown below.

RECIPE
A6 Card made using one of the backing papers from the CD. I chose this delightful 'Mouse' for my image which I mounted onto Pink Mirri Card which has been embossed using Swiss Dots Folder and my Cuttlebug. The Floral motif at the top is a Spellbinder Die from my stash.

RECIPE
A5 Card created using one the beautiful papers from the CD. My topper is from the section of cards where you click and print. I used brads to attach it to the card base. A Lacey Oval Spellbinder Die stamped with a message from 'The Butterfly Tree' set of stamps from Little Claire Designs completes the card.

Do pop over to see the beautiful cards from my fellow teamies again this week, you won't be disapointed.

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Your page wouldn't load properly for me Christine, but from what I could see your card is lovely
Beryl x