Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 27 November 2011

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning fellow bloggers, I am still without an Internet connection so my special friend is allowing me to use their connection.
Apologies for my lack of leaving comments on your entries for our Trees challenge, I promise I will comment as soon as I am back online.
Our challenge on CD SUNDAY this week is
'ON SAFARI'

My DT Card for this week is shown below



I created an A4 Landscape Card using a backing paper from Jayne Netley Mayhew Collection CD from Joanna Sheen
I chose 2 images from the same CD to add to the design.
The Leopard image as been added to a Spellbinders Lacey Square Die which is cut using a beautiful copper card from my stash
My cute Tiger Cub is sitting on a Tim Holtz Flourish Die Cut' with added Gold Gems.

I hope you will join in with us again this week, please remember to use a little something from a CD in your design.
Do pop over and take a look of the lovely creations from my fellow teamies, stunning as usual.


3 comments:

Beryl K said...

Terrific card Christine, I hope you are enjoying yourself in sunny Spain and that you can get your internet back very soon
Beryl x

starcyl said...

Thank goodness for friends and blogger letting you schedule your posts.
Another great card and hopefully you'll be back with us soon.
Jenny xx

Jen said...

Super card, hope you get connected soon Christine. Enjoy Spain.
Jen x