Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 2 November 2014

Coffee Peach and Cream with Christine

Good morning to you all and a warm welcome from us the Design Team over at

As I sit preparing my scheduled post the sun is shining and it has been another lovely day. We are doing so well with the weather for the time of year.

Not quite so many entries for Carol's challenge theme of Silhouttes, in fact at one stage we were a little concerned that no one had joined in. However you proved us wrong and I know Carol will have a difficult decision in choosing her TOP 3. Pop back in two weeks to see if you are one of them.

Sadly, this week we learnt that CAZ has decided to step down from the team. I know you will join me in wishing her success and maybe she will join in from time to time. Thank you for your contributions Caz.

Onto my theme for this fortnightly challenge which is
COFFEE PEACH and CREAM
and my design is shown below




I used a Cream 8 x 8 Scalloped Card for the base
My Coffee backing paper is taken from
Debbi Moore CD - Vintage Rose Papercrafting Inspirational CD Rom
My Peach element is the lovely Satin Ribbon from my stash
I printed off a topper from the above CD and did a 'matt ' onto the backing paper.
I have decoupaged the Peach Roses to give a little dimension.
A fairly easy card to put together once I knew which CD I was going to use.
If you are like me, you have so many and often forget which you have so it was good to give this particular one an airing.

I hope you will join is with us as I personally love looking at your blogs and picking up hints and tips as to what you use. Just remember to use something from a CD in your design and tell us which you have used.

Take a few moment to check the challenge blog as my fellow team mates have stunning designs to share with you.

My next blog post will be from Sunnier Climes but I will be checking in to see what you have created.



4 comments:

sue-b said...

A lovely card Christine, i do like the paper you have used with lace panel and your roses are beautiful. A great choice for the challenge, so many probabilities to this one . x

Jocelyn said...

This is a lovely challenge choice. I too like the paper you have used in your pretty design.
Jocelyn x

starcyl said...

I like this, pretty papers and the flowers set it off really well.

Jenny x

Wynn said...

Snap!! Yes it's the same image. My CD was Debbie Moores Shabby chic collection so she obviously has this set on more than one CD. Love it tho and what you did with it. Same deigns but totally different cards. Enjoy your sunny Spain. Wynn x