Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 15 December 2013

The 3 'D's' with CD SUNDAY

Good morning to you all, welcome to our latest challenge over at
Thank you for your entries in our last challenge, I loved visiting you and leaving comments.
Our challenge this week is chosen by Carol and will run for 2 weeks again.

Carol's choice is The 3 'D's' - meaning
DL, Decoupage, Die Cuts

another easier challenge for you so dig out those CD's and join in with us.

My DT Card is shown below


RECIPE

Purple DL Card for the base.
2 backing papers printed from the Carnival of Colour CD - Ooh-la-la-creations CD
My main design is 'Off Centre Pyramid Decoupage'  and is the Eastern Blossom design from the same CD.
For my Die Cut, I chose a lovely Marianne Flower Die which I already had in my box.

A quick card to make and in one of my favourite colour's

I hope you will have time to join in with us, just remember to use something from a CD, the rest is up to you.

I will be visiting you all and wishing you a Happy Christmas on your blogs.



4 comments:

sue-b said...

Beautiful card Christine , i do like the oriental theme, the image is lovely.
sue-b xx

Beryl said...

Super card Christine. Dont think I've seen the 'off centre' decoupage style before. Very effective.
Beryl xx

Carol said...

Lovely colouring to your card Christine and it is nice to see some Oriental images. They haven't been around for a while.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Wynn said...

Love pyramage.....it's always effective. Love the subtle colouring too. xx