Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 1 December 2013

CD SUNDAY IS - HOME SWEET HOME

Good morning to you all and I hope you are looking forward to our latest challenge over at
I am keeping my post short as the Internet Connection here in Spain is poor and it has taken me an age to actually get online.
This week is Beryl's turn to choose and she has gone with
HOME SWEET HOME
so dig our your CD's and join in with us.

My DT Card is shown below


I made my own card this week and printed a background directly onto the card, rounding the corners.
For my image I used Pamela West CD2 - Joanna Sheen which had this matching backing paper.
I typed the sentiment in Word and then attached it to a tag which I had already cut out.
3 Prima Flowers were added and some Card Candi to finish off the design.

I hope you will join in with us and depending on my connection I will visit and leave comments on your blogs.



6 comments:

starcyl said...

Great card Christine, I like printing straight onto the card save extra matting!
I haven't used this cd for a long time, maybe I should dig it out. xx

sue-b said...

Lovely card Christine, your lucky your printer will print right onto the card,mine is so temperamental it's always hit and miss.
sue-b xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Christine, I'm sure the weather is just like this in Spain at the moment too.

Sue x

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card Christine, I like printing direct to card too, and you have used one of my favourite images from that CD, hope you are having fun in sunny Spain,xx

Beryl said...

Ooh.Fancy having a lovely flower cascade like that at your front door. Fab image Christine.
Beryl x

Mistys Mum said...

Great card Christine - I nearly chose that image for my card - then spotted the one I did use.