Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 4 August 2013

CD SUNDAY - TRANSPORTATION

Good morning to all my Blog friends, another Sunday, so another challenge from us at

Thanks for your entries in last week challenge, not so many but all so different. 
I will be choosing my TOP3 over the next few days so do pop back in the week to see my choices and I will have a little something for the winner

Last week we said a fond goodbye to Tess but I am certain we can persuade her to come back later in the year. Thank you Tess, your input meant a lot to us all.

This week we have a new Guest Designer - LINBY who some of you may know.
Lynn contacted the team to offer a CD as a prize, the CD is from Debbie Moore Shabby Chic range, entitled Mechanical.  
Lyyn has chosen the theme for you all, which is 
TRANSPORTATION
A special thanks to Lynn

You can see my DT contribution below

 

RECIPE

I used a beautiful double sided Dark Grey Pearlised card which I bought at a NEC show quite a while ago, courtesy of The Touch of Craft for the base which has been embossed using the A4 Garden Lattice Folder by Spellbinders
The backing paper and the main topper is from one of Jems Designs CD's 
Yesterday's Dreams - The Gentlemen's Edition
I had an off cut of Pearlised White Card in my stash already embossed with the same folder which I used as a base mat for the topper.
My sentiment is also from the same CD, printed and cut out before fixing with Foam Tape to give it depth.
White Card Candi completes my design.

I hope you join us again as we love to see your work and leave comments on your blogs.

Our super Design Team have made something special this week so do pay them a visit.





6 comments:

starcyl said...

I really like this card Christine, love the colour.
Jenny xx

sue-b said...

I love this card Christine and i think i will have to take a look into getting this CD.
sue-b xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Christine, I'n not sure I'd like to ride one though. Thanks you for the lovey card you sent me.

Sue x

Beryl said...

Great masculine card Christine. I like the colour scheme and the co-ordinated embossing.
Beryl xx

Linby said...

A wonderful card, I love the main image.
Thanks for asking me to be GDT.
Linbyx

Michelle J M said...

A fabulous card Christine which would really suit a man with those stunning metallic colours. Great interpretation on Transportation. Michelle x