Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 26 May 2013

CD SUNDAY - AGED TO PERFECTION

Good morning everyone, I hope you are enjoying the Bank Holiday and the weather is kind back in the UK
Two more weeks in the sun for me then back home to catch up with all my family and friends.

Another week, so time for our latest challenge over at
Sue B has chosen the theme for you and her choice is
AGED TO PERFECTION

Sadly, this is the last week for GLORIA who has been our Guest Designer for May.
We will miss her input but plan to ask her back later in the year. Thank you Gloria

Now onto this weeks challenge and my DT design is shown below



RECIPE

My favourite 6 x 6 Scalloped Card for the base.
Floral Frenzy - 6in x 6in Embossalicious Embossing Folder 
for my base mat.
For the backing paper and main picture I chose to use a
This particular design is called 'Memories' and I felt it suited the challenge really well.
An extra embellishment of a beautiful Marianne Butterfly Die completes my card.

I hope you will join us again this week as we love to see your designs, pick up new CD's, latest Dies etc and leave you comments.

Do take a moment to visit the DT's Blogs to see their interpretation of the theme

9 comments:

Sheen said...

What a lovely interpretation of the theme, Christine. Beautifully constructed card. Thank you for choosing to work with my Yesterdays' Dreams for Jem's Designs artwork.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful vintage feel to this card Christine.

Sue T x

Mistys Mum said...

A beautiful interpretation Christine. I have not heard of that CD - so another one to add to the wish list.
Enjoy your last couple of weeks in the sun - we have some here this weekend - lovely.
Gloria x
GDT for May @ CD Sunday

jane stillman said...

What a gorgeous card, love the embossed background and butterfly. It suits the theme beautifully x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Christine, I love your gorgeous image and embossed background.
Thank you for your kind words regarding my Dad.
Pauline
x

Beryl said...

A beautiful nostalgic image Christine - perfect for the challenge - and a lovely card.
Beryl xx

sue-b said...

fabulous vintage feel to this Christine, lovely image and a beautiful layout.
sue xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely vintage card, and beautiful colours
Margaret

Carol said...

Perfect for the theme Christine. Such a selection of old memories.
Carol xx