Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 3 February 2013

CD SUNDAY - SHOWTIME

Good morning and welcome to you all.
 I am rather frustrated as my connection here is Spain is so slow, it has taken me all the morning to get online.
Maybe it is Google Chrome as other people here don't seem to have the same problem.

Anyway, enough about my difficulties. Sunday is here again which of course means time for the latest challenge over at
This week it is the turn of CAZ, and she has chosen something a little different for you all.
Her choice is - SHOWTIME and my DT Card is shown below.


CAZ certainly set me thinking this week and having searched through the CD's I have here with me I decided to choose a Backing Paper from Bearly Mine Designer Extreme CD.
Having found nothing suitable to use for the image, I went looking through all my CAP2 Folders and came across a set entitled - SHOWTIME
The elements I have chosen are all things that create a  theatre scene.

I hope you will join in with us again, just remember to use something from a CD and say which CD you have used. 
My fellow team members have created stunning designs, so do take a look at their blogs, you wont be disapointed.






3 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A lovely card Christine, and great background, there are some really great backing papers on this CD, and they work so well with lots of things.

Sue x

Beryl said...

I've got that digi kit too Christine - lots of useful elements but have to confess to not having used any of them - yet. Love the way you have created the scene. It reminds me of a poster you'd see outside a theatre.
It must be so frustrating for you with the internet connection. Like the Port Sunlight weekend - only worse and longer.
Beryl xx

Marina said...

You've put this card together beautifully and it is really evocative of the theatre and the shows.
Marina