Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 27 January 2013

CD SUNDAY - HELLO DOILY

Good morning fellow bloggers. I am sorry that I have not posted for a while.
I am in warmer climes and the Internet Connection has been difficult.
Time for the latest challenge over at CD SUNDAY
Jocelyn has chosen the theme for this week, which is
Hello Doily.
This is the last week for the lovely SUE, who has been our Guest Designer for January.
I would like to thank her for her beautiful creations and to say sorry that I have not been able to comment on her blog. I know you like her work and I hope it won't be too long before she joins us again.
Here is my DT Card for this week.



RECIPE

6 x 6 Scalloped Card Blank 
Backing Paper and Centre Image from
Yesterday's Dreams CD - JEMS DESIGNS
ANJA DIE for my Doily
Card Candi

I hope you will join in with us, please remember to use something from a CD in your design and say which CD you have used.
Do take a look at my fellow teamies designs, stunning as always.




5 comments:

Pat said...

Very pretty card Christine, hope you are enjoying the warmer weather, we have beautiful sunshine today, hopefully to thaw all the snow. Take care.

Pat xx

Beryl said...

Morning Christine. The snow has nearly gone - rapid thaw when the rain came last night - and the sun is shining today.
Your card is lovely - and that Anja die is gorgeous.
Beryl xx

Jocelyn said...

Hi Christine. Such a soft, pretty card and I love that die cut.
Jocelyn x

sue-b said...

Hi Christine, lovely card and die, well the snow here has gone and i for one hope it stays that way.
sue xx

Carol said...

Lovely card Christine. Glad your connection has been better of late. Take care.
Carol
xx