Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 26 August 2012

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning to you all and welcome to CD Sunday.
I hope you are enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend and the weather is kind where you are. Can't believe this is the last holiday weekend before Christmas, what happened to summer.

Sadly,this is the last week for Michelle as our Guest DT for August, I am sure you will have loved what she has designed and I hope you will continue to visit her blog. Thank you Michelle, we have enjoyed working with you.

This week it is Jocelyn's turn to choose your theme and she chose:
GAME ON

My DT card is below

RECIPE
I chose a 6 x 6 scalloped card, using my latest purchase of Pan Pastels to cover the edges.  I chose Phthalo Blue Tint to compliment the colours in my design.
I selected a lovely piece of embossed paper - Splodge Design - from Sharon Duncan's Embossabilities CD to add as the background for the main image.
My main image has been created in Craft Artist using the 'Sport's ' Kit.
The Happy Birthday is a topper once again created in CA to which I added an image of rowing items.
My football, golf club, cricket ball, rugby ball, skittles and darts board have all been done as 3D.
I added some text to match the theme and highlighted it to stand out.

Unfortunately I did not have anything suitable amongst my large collection of CD's which is why I chose Craft Artist to design my card.

I hope you will join us again this week, remember to use something from a CD in your design and say which CD you have used.

Do pop over to see the rest of the Team's work, super as always.

5 comments:

Beryl said...

Great card Christine. You've got quite a few sports covered there - and the Sharon Duncan splodge paper makes a good backdrop for the main part of the card.
Beryl xx

Jocelyn said...

Great card and looks like you've got lots of sports covered. Love the effect on the bp too.
Jocelyn x

Michelle J M said...

This is fabulous Christine, very clever to cover so many sports. Great card for a man. Michelle x

sue-b said...

super card Christine, you have really got CAP under your skin now.
sue-b xx

cotnob said...

Fab card Christine, you have managed to cover lots of sports.
Pauline
x