Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 22 July 2012

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning to you, another week has flown by so once again it is time for our latest challenge over at
Thanks for all your entries in last week's challenge, you did us proud showing us your take on Pearls & Swirls.
It is the turn of Wendy M to choose your theme and she has chosen
'A' ... is for...

The lovely CLAIRE continues as our Guest Designer for the month of July and when you see her creation for this weeks challenge you will be blown away.

My DT Card is shown below
A is for ANIMAL ARK


RECIPE
A5 Cream Pearlescent Card Base
Backing Papers and Image are from 'The Rachelle Anne Miller Collection' CD.
This only the second outing for this CD and there are lovely images on it so no doubt I will use it again soon.
I layered up different papers before adding my image which I had placed onto lemon glossy card from my stash.
Using my GC I cut out a few small ovals and added the greeting using Peel Offs.
For a finishing touch I added narrow pink ribbon down the sides.

We hope you will join us again, we love to visit you to leave comments and to see if we are missing out on our CD collection. Remember to use something from a CD in your design and say which it is you have used.

Pop over to see my fellow teamie's interpreation on the theme, everyone has chosen something different.

4 comments:

sue-b said...

Beautiful card Christine, lovely layout, your right there are some lovely images on this cd.
sue-b x

Beryl said...

Fab image Christine - not seen any of the images on this particular CD but hope to see some more now you've started using it. Great card.
Beryl xx

Janet said...

Lovely card, Christine.

Janet xx

Michelle J M said...

Oh I do love this Christine, apart from being so clever to use "Ark", its so pretty. You have layered up beautifully. Michelle x