Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Monday 16 July 2012

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning to you all and welcome to our latest challenge over at CD SUNDAY
My apologies for posting this late, we had visitors for the weekend so I wasn't able to get onto to the computer.
Our challenge for you this week is
SWIRLS and PEARLS 
and I am sure you will enjoy playing along with us again.
The lovely and very talented CLAIRE continues as our Guest Designer for this month and you will be blown away by her design this week so do pop over to her blog to read more about her.

My DT Card is shown below


RECIPE
5 x 7 Card Blank
A backing paper from Debbi Moore - CD - Shabby Chic Vintage Flowers is the main focus of my card.
Additional elements added are:


Swirl stamp from Clarity, beautiful fabric butterfly from my recently added stash along with gorgeous fabric flowers complete with pearls for stamens, Silver gems to finish.
I haven't made anything with my favourite colour (purple) recently and I really enjoyed putting this design together.


I hope you will join in with us as we love to look at your blogs and leave comments. Just remember to use a little something from a CD and say which it is you have used.





3 comments:

Beryl said...

I'm late visiting too as I'm trying to have a mega catch up. Love that Clarity swirl and the bp. Beautiful card altogether.
Beryl xx

Jocelyn said...

Hi Christine. I really like that Clarity swirl stamp and you have used it beautifully on your card. Love the colour too.xx

starcyl said...

Well Christine what a surprise you've used purple! This is very pretty and a lovely swirl too.
Jenny x