Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 3 June 2012

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning to you all, I am currently enjoying life in sunny Spain, however, this morning in tune with the rain in the UK we have had thunder and lightening. 
I haven't been able to do my DT card for this week's challenge over at CD SUNDAY which is
Gorgeous Green chosen by Wendy P.
We also have TWO new DT members, 
BERYL  and
CAZRO
so please visit their blogs, they have different styles which I know you will love.
Our Guest Designer for this month is
SUE, she kindly stepped in for another month with us, thanks Sue


I owe huge apologies (ONCE AGAIN) to me fellow teamies for not joining in with them. Sometimes life gets in the way and my crafting takes a back seat. Thanks ladies for your support and understanding.


Do pop over to CD Sunday to see what everyone has created this month, all gorgeous as per usual.
Just remember to use a little something from a CD in your design and say which CD you have used.


Enjoy the Jubilee Celebrations, we are celebrating on site on Tuesday 5th.

No comments: