Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 10 June 2012

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE - BEAUTIFUL BALLERINAS

BONJOUR to you all, as you may guess I am currently in France or should say the Basque Country of France. Last week of our holiday abroad before returning to the wet, cool weather in the UK.
A big welcome to the latest challenge from us at CD SUNDAY

This week it is Carol's turn to choose our theme and she has picked a wonderful theme for you all.
It is 'BEAUTIFUL BALLERINAS'
We have the lovely, talented SUE as our Guest Designer for this month and she has created a beautiful card to share with you all. Do take a look at her blog, you won't be disapointed.

My DT Card is below


I used a 6 x 6 Scalloped Card Blank, unfortunately it doesn't show up on the photo.
As usual we ask that you use something from a CD in your design and say which CD you have used.

You entries were stuning for last week's of 'Gorgeous Green' and I am sure that Wendy P will find it difficult to choose her Top 3.

Do pop over to our challenge blog as the rest of my fellow teamies have come up trumps yet again with their designs.   

2 comments:

Cazro said...

I think your card is gorgeous. I adore the dreamy quality of the ballerina. I don't know this CD, think maybe I'll be looking closer at Oh La La. Caz

Beryl said...

Lovely image Christine and a beautiful card. Hope you have a good journey home.
Beryl xx