Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 11 July 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE 12



Good morning to my blogging friends.
It is Sunday which means another challenge from
CD SUNDAY

The theme for this week is KIND THOUGHTS
We have some lovely cards from our Design Team, so do pop over and take a look

For my card I chose to use 'IN OTHER WORDS' CD from Joanna Sheen.

RECIPE

Pearlescent Gold Card on which my backing paper has been printed, I do think this sort of card gives a beautiful effect.
For the topper I used Glossy Photo Paper and chose a beautiful sentiment to complement my card. This has been layered onto card from my stash which has a lovely pattern and again is pearlescent.

My Kind Thoughts topper was done using my computer, punched flowers in matching paper and a beautiful Tassle adds the finishing touch.

Your card or project must contain something from a CD, maybe a piece of backing paper, topper or embellishment

I hope you will join us this week and we look forward to seeing your designs

No comments: