Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Monday 14 December 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 82 - MICA POWDERS



The challenge over at Rainbow Lady was to make a Card, ATC, Tag, Inchie etc, using Mica Powders
I chose to make a card using one of my favourite stamps, after stamping with Versamark I sprinkled Sticky Stuff Embossing Powder over the image, heat set then used my Cosmic Shimmers in various colours.
This is the first time I have actually mastered using Cosmic Shimmers. This is a big thankyou to my Rainbow friend, Frankie.
Frankie's advice was to use a number 4 paintbrush and I have to say, it works.
So I will be using my Cosmic Shimmers & Moonglow Mica's a lot more now.
The scan doesn't show up the glimmer, in 'real life' it is stuning.

5 comments:

craftybren said...

Just lovely Christine, I bet the shimmer on that is fantastic

Rainbow Lady said...

'Tis gorgeous my friend well done you. Thanks for playing again Love Cynthia and good luck with the plaster xx

lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Christine. I've enlarged it to have a closer look. The colours are stunning and that stamp is wonderful.
Well done on mastering the mica powder, it's well worth it. Please can we have more now.

Lisax

Christine said...

Beautiful card,

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Christine, you are clever xxx