Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Friday 26 December 2008

Boxing Day 26th December 2008


Hello and a Happy Boxing Day to all my fellow bloggers.

We are having a lazy day today and catching up with things we have on Sky+.
My sister and her family have just called for a coffee before going onto a family gathering on my Brother-in-law's side.
I have been shown by my Nephew how to sell some of my craft stash on Ebay, only listed one item so far as trial.
I have decided for the New Year I really must have a good sort through of my stash and find good homes for it all, well that is the plan!!
I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas Day and are having a good Boxing Day.
You my notice that I have updated my photo, thought it was about time lol
I am so pleased that I have received lovely comments on what I have achieved so far, this wouldn't have been possible with the help of my Special friend Lorraine.
I have now posted the card I made for my sister and family, hope you like it

Off to get lunch now, then try to set up a Playlist with the help of Wendy (pixiehouse)

Hugs
Christine

1 comment:

Annie said...

This is a gorgeous card Christine. I love it.

Ann xxx