Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Friday 26 December 2008

Added my Playlist December 26th

With a huge amount of help from Wendy,
http://pixiehousedesigns-craftypixie.blogspot.com/
I have been able to add Music to my Blog.
I am having so much fun finding out what can be done on a blog I think the housework will get forgotten., lol
When adding songs I found it hard to remember all my favourite artists, hence the short list for the moment.
It has been a lovely relaxing day and after lunch we took ourselves off for a local walk, boy, it was cold.

Hugs
Christine x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Christine of course I love Cliff too and the Pogues Fairytale is one of my all time favourites.
Any more help needed just shout
Love Cynthia x

Ann Whitfield said...

How lovely to have a new blog to check out Christine - I love blog hopping, it's like having a whole library of magazines to read whenever I want! Yours is looking great so far and I love your parchment work.
Ann x