Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 15 May 2016

#0010 Sassy Sketcharinos Blog Challenge



Good morning Blogging Friends.

Today sees another challenge over at 
Click on the link to check us out.

As usual we have a Sketch to follow and this is my interpretation from the Sketch below


 


You can use anything you like to join in with us , turn the sketch another way but we ask that you have the same design as above in your creation.

I am going 'Spotty' with my card this week and using up some retired colours and papers from 
Stampin' Up!

It is a Flip Top Card to which I attached a retired
Backing Paper called - Moonlight DSP Series Paper Stack.

To go with the design I opted for Hello Honey to pick out one of the colours from the DSP.

I used pieces of Self-Adhesive Lace Borders for the stripes.
My flowers were punched out using my Itty Bitty Flower Punch and the same selection of Punch for the Heart.
A few Pale Green Pearls were added to make my card 'Pop'

Please support the blog and join in with us, we, the DT, will visit and comment on your designs and one lucky person chosen by random may even be asked to be our Guest Designer for a week.

I look forward to seeing what you create and pop back next week for our next challenge.

Christine xx



1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Christine I found your blog :-) . Great card. Have to see if I have time to play. Anne x