Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Thursday 3 December 2015

Lovely as a Tree

I took inspiration from my fellow Stampin' Up demo and friend Shell in making this card.


I watched Shell demonstrate how she achieved this effect on her YouTube Tutorial.

Although I had the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set from Stampin' Up in my collection it didn't have any Christmas Sentiments or Dazzling Details she used in her demo.

I did have the Stampin' Up 2 way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and this is my result.

My trees were stamped in Mossy Meadow and for the trunk bases Early Expresso.
Dazzling Diamonds were sprinkled over the tree tops and the Christmas Sentiment is from an old PSX Stamp called Wonderful Wishes.






I hope you like it.

Christine 


No comments: