Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 28 June 2015

Flitter and Flutter with Jenny

Good morning to you all, time for our latest challenge over at CD SUNDAY

I hope you have been making the most of the weather recently and if the forecast is right we will be sizzling next week just in time for Wimbledon Fortnight.

Thank you for your entries in Carol's challenge, pop back in two weeks time to see who she has chosen for her Top 3.

This time it is Jenny's turn to choose and she would like you to
FLITTER and FLUTTER.

Lots of scope so I look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving comments.

This is my DT Card



Flitter and Flutter meant to me 'Butterflies' I have a love for them so hoping they will be around the garden soon.

I used A5 Pearlescent Card for my base and printed directly onto it with a Design created in 
Craft Artist using a beautiful kit called 'Love Florals'

The picture may not show that I used two matching Backing Papers and added this gorgeous panel of flowers.

I then chose to use a few Butterfly Stamps from Stampin Up - Creative Elements for the large Butterfly which was stamped using Wisteria Wonder Ink again from Stampin Up.
The additional butterflies are from  Butterfly Basics and Papillion Potpourri Stamp Sets using Pool Party and Marina Mist Inks.
My sentiment is from Butterfly Basics Stamp Set also.

I really like how Centura Pearl combines with stamps and inks, it gives a muted effect.

I hope you like my 'take' on Jenny's choice.

Take a moment to pop over to CD Sunday to see my fellow team mates contributions, as always they have excelled.

Please remember to use something from a CD in your design and we do count Craft Artist as a CD as well as Digi Images from CD's. Just tell us which CD you have used in your design.


5 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Christine
A lovely delicate card filled with your favourites - but no purple!
Hugs
Carol xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

The colouring is so delicate on this beautiful card Christine, it matches your background.

Sue xx

Jocelyn said...

Very soft, pretty colours Christine.
Jocelyn x

sue-b said...

Well there is plenty of flitting and fluttering around these flowers Christine, lovely soft colours too. xx

Wynn said...

Fabulous delicate card and full of fluttery butterflies. Hugs Wynn x