Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Wednesday 14 January 2015

Good afternoon to all you follow me and a late but warm welcome to our latest challenge from us the team over at CD SUNDAY

I am still overwintering in sunnier climes but for the last few days have been suffering with some sort of virus plus a very bad cough. My energy levels are low and I not doing much of anything other than relaxing.

JENNY has chosen the challenge for the next couple of weeks, which is
ANIMAL ANTICS.

So dust off those CD's and join in with us.

My Design is shown below


I chose to use Cottonball Capers for my CD and printed off backing papers
and this cute image of Dancing Mr Fox.
I don't have a lot of supplies out here but did find a few Die Cut's to mount Mr Fox and Friends onto.
Four green pearls were added to make the image 'pop'

I hope you will join in with us and share your take on Jenny's theme.






2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Lovely card Christine and such nice backing papers too.
Jocelyn x

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Christine xx Jan