Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 21 September 2014

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR A MALE WITH WENDY

Good morning fellow bloggers and welcome to

We are almost through the month of September and I can't believe how good the weather has been.
We have changed a few things on the blog and I personally like what Sue has designed for us with our new Header and Badges. I hope you have noticed them.
Thanks for your entries in our last challenge, Caz will be choosing her TOP 3 ready for our next scheduled post in two weeks.
It is good to see regular faces joining in and we do appreciate your support.

Our challenge this week has been chosen by Wendy and her choice is
BIRTHDAY CARD FOR A MALE

I always find it difficult to make a Male Card so I hope you like my intepretation.



RECIPE

My usual scalloped card but this time it is a 6 x 6
I chose to use POLLYANNA PICKERINGS CD - BRITISH WILDLIFE for my design
This is a beautiful CD with so many lovely images and suitable for Men as well as Ladies
I printed 3 different backing papers in toning colours and attached them to my base cream card.
The main image of this adorable hedgehog has been printed onto Matt Photo Paper then attached to a smaller piece of backing paper left over from one of the Matts.
I stamped Happy Birthday and added Card Candi in tones of Lime Soda to give it texture.

An easy card to make and I am pleased with the way it turned out plus I have someone in mind for the birthday card

I hope you will join in with us again, just remember to use something from a CD in your design and say which CD it is you have used.

Take a moment to visit my fellow team members blogs to see what they have done this week.


6 comments:

starcyl said...

I love this image and I'm sure this card will be well received.
Jenny x

Wynn said...

This is an adorable image Christine. I agree the new badges are fab!! Wynn x

Carol said...

Hi Christine. I have this CD too. I love the colour range you have chosen. A bit different.
Carol xx

Jocelyn said...

I love that little hedgehog. Nice colour choice too.
Jocelyn x

sue-b said...

A great card for any man Christine and i do like the papers you have chosen to go with that lovely image.
sue-b xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card for a male but I wouldn't mind it either, lol, I love Hedgehogs, super card design and image I love it Christine, thanks for dropping by my blog it was lovely to have you visit.
hugs
lorraine x