Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 25 May 2014

Tots to Teens with CD Sunday

Good morning to you all, hope you are having a good bank holiday despite the weather.

Sunday is here again which means time for the latest challenge from the team at

We have a few changes regarding our blog so do pop over and read what Jenny has to say.

It is SUE B's  turn to choose this week and she is giving you
Tots to Teens
Quite an easy challenge this week so dig out your CD's and join in with us.

Here is my DT Card for this week


RECIPE

6 x 6 White Scalloped Card for the base
My choice for backing paper is from one of my Peerless Designs CD's - Gingham & Lace
I found the navy embossed card amongst my stash when I was having a tidy up and thought it would work well with the overall design.
I am sorry but I don't remember where this stamped image came from but decided it would be a good addition to show for the challenge.
I know that I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to colour this little lady.
A few Peppermint Card Candi and a Cheery Lynn Butterfly completes the design.

I hope you will find the time to join in with us as we love to visit you and leave comments. We may also find that the CD you use is not one we are aware of.

Take a moment to visit my fellow team members blog's as their designs are beautiful.







3 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a sweet card Christine! I love the image & the colours you've used!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a little love!
Hugs
Dawn xx

sue-b said...

Really nice colouring Christine and i do like the papers you have used.
sue-b xx

Wynn said...

Everything about your card is perfectly matched Christine. Love the image too....she's adorable. Hugs Wynn x