Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tantalizing Turqouise with Wendy

This week over at CD SUNDAY it is the turn of Team B to set your challenge and our lovely Wendy has chosen for you
TANTALIZING TURQUOISE

I just had to join as it is one of my favourite colours



I made a 6 x 6 card using a paper from a Jems Design CD - Yesterday's Dreams and changed the colour a little using CAP2.
The centre design is from the same CD and I have attached it to another piece of backing paper which I cut out using a Tonic Verso Hearts Die.
A tiny turquoise flower gem has been added to the flower centre.

Do take a moment to visit our challenge blog to see the beautiful designs from Team B

7 comments:

Cazro said...

Such an unusual design, very pretty.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Beryl said...

Gorgeous card Christine. That tonic die is gorgeous.
Beryl xx

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty Christine - love the die!
Jocelyn x

Carol said...

Thanks for joining in Christine.
Hugs
Carol
x

Mistys Mum said...

That is really pretty Christine. I just love Tonic dies & used them quite a bit at Christmas. x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgoeus card Christine, I love the die you've used too. Thanks for supporting us this week.

Sue T x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgoeus card Christine, I love the die you've used too. Thanks for supporting us this week.

Sue T x