Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 6 October 2013

CD SUNDAY - To the Moon and Back

Good morning to you and welcome to another challenge from the team over at
It is the start of a new month which means we have a new Guest Designer this month and also a Sponsor for this weeks challenge.

Firstly our Guest Designer who is not a stranger to you all as she has been our GDT before.
Welcome to WYNN who is known as Sunshine Cards & Craft
Our Sponsor this week is LYNDA CHAPMAN who you may know from

Lynda has generously given us a fantastic prize for one lucky person who will be chosen by
Random Org next Sunday. You have to be in it, to win it as the saying goes.
Lynda chose the theme for this week and she kindly sent all the DT and GDT some files to work with from one of her CD's
 Her theme choice is
To the Moon and Back

My Design Team card is shown below


RECIPE
I created a card using one the the lovely backing papers from the files.
For my main design I chose to use one of the matching toppers of this little fairy girl sitting on the Moon. She looks a little apprehensive but the Stars are shining down on her so I am sure she is safe.
I added silver gems around the circle, punched out a few daisy flowers to match the main card, Card Candi for the centre of the flowers and also as an embellishment for the corner.
A couple of sentiments from the files complete my card.

I hope you will join in with us this week, just remember to use something from a CD in your design and say which CD you have used.

Do take a minute to see the rest of the team's take on the theme, also to visit Wynn's Blog

I am away for the weekend so my post has been scheduled.





6 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A lovely card Christine.

Sue T x

sue-b said...

Great card Christine, lovely layout. xx

Beryl said...

Great card Christine - like the 'story' you've put with it too.
Beryl xx

Wynn said...

Christine you've done a great job with the card. The file had some great things to play with ....we were very lucky.
Thank you for the warm welcome back.

Hugs Wynn x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Christine, xxx

Carol said...

Great card Christine. We did have some lovely papers to choose from.
Hugs
Carol xx