Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 1 September 2013

CD SUNDAY - SCENTIMENTAL

Good morning to you all and welcome to our latest challenge over at

My apologies for not visiting and commenting on all your entries in last weeks challenge.
I am still without Internet and looks like it won't be back until Tuesday at the earliest.

As it is the first Sunday in the month, not only do we have a new Guest Designer but also a fabulous Sponsor.
Last week we said a fond goodbye to Lynn (akin Lynby), thank you Lynn you did us proud with your designs.
For this month we welcome Anne as our Guest Designer and when you see her first design for us you will know why she was chosen.

We have a fabulous Sponsor for this week who I think some of you will already know, the lovely Susan Andrews who is Jem' Designs
Susan very kindly offered to Sponsor us twice and she sent a CD to all the DT and Guest to use for their design and chose 'SCENTIMENTAL' as the theme which is also the name of this lovely CD, a must have to add to your collection.
One lucky entrant will win this CD, so remember to pop back to see if it is you.

Now I have all that out the way you can see my DT Card below


RECIPE

A5 Silver Pearlescent Card for the base.
Both the backing paper and main image are from the 'Scentimental' CD which I printed onto Glossy Photo Paper for a change.
My lilac trellis borders, along with the purple strip are from my bit's box.
I matted the main image onto Silver Mirri to make it 'pop'
My beautiful silver flowers are the 'Delicate Asters' Die cut out using bit's and pieces from my bit box. I added Card Candi 'Tropical' for the centre of the flowers.
The 'Special Day' sentiment is a Tattered Lace Die, again cut out using Silver Mirri.

I hope you will join in with us again, just remember to use a little something from a CD in your design.
Take a moment to pop over to my fellow team members blog to see what they have designed for you this week.

Have fun and I hope I can visit you this week.

3 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Christine, I love the layout with the trellis behind the image. Such a lovely CD too.

Sue x

Beryl said...

This is lovely Christine - especially those gorgeous flowers. What a super die to have.
Beryl xx

sue-b said...

Beautiful card Christine and super layout.
sue-b xx