Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 12 May 2013

CD SUNDAY - ORNATE BLOSSOM

Good morning to my followers and welcome to another challenge from us at
I hope you are having some sunshine back home as it is beautiful here in Spain. 

Thank you for all your entries in last weeks theme of Weddings, you did us proud and we loved seeing your creations. Sue T will have a difficult task choosing her TOP 3.

GLORIA continues as your Guest Designer and she has designed a beautiful card so do pop over to her blog to read all about it.

It is my turn to choose this weeks theme and as it is the month of May I decided to give you
ORNATE BLOSSOM.

My DT Card is below


My recipe this weeks is:
6 x 6 Scalloped Card Blank
2 backing papers and my image is from Joanna Sheen's Oriental Dreams CD
The main paper is from the Satin collection and the two die cuts are from the Leaves collection.
I used my latest purchase from Joanna which is the beautiful ANJA DIE - LR0272
The main image is printed onto Glossy Photo Paper
When I ordered my Die, I also ordered a pack of Prima flowers in pastel shades which I added as a finishing touch.
 I must remember to bring our more embellishments next time.

I hope you will join in with us again as we love to see your creations and leave comments on your blogs (for me this is the best part of being a DT)

Remember to use something from a CD and say which it is you have used.

Do visit my fellow team's blogs to see their take on this weeks theme, all different and stunning as always.





8 comments:

Beryl said...

It's a lovely card Christine. Those new dies look great. Good to know that being over there doesn't stop you adding to your stash.
Beryl xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is gorgeous Christine, I love the die. The sun is out at the moment, but it's not suppose to last.

Sue T x

sue-b said...

Great card Christine and a lovely choice for the challenge, enjoy the sun it's rather cold here today xx

Mistys Mum said...

A beautiful card Christine & I am envious of your good weather - it is raining hard here in North Wales today.
Gloria
GDT for May at CD Sunday
x

Jocelyn said...

I love the soft colour you have used for the background. I have recently bought that die too, just not got around to using it :-)
Jocelyn x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely image of a peacock with flowers, making a lovely card
Margaret

Michelle J M said...

Beautiful card Christine. The colours are so lovely and soft and I love the way you have placed your new dies, they are gorgeous. Congratulations on your win, I entered too, so glad someone I know won! Michelle x

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous card Christine, love the soft pinks
Janet