Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 25 November 2012

CD SUNDAY - INSPIRED BY NATURE

Good morning to you all and welcome to our latest challenge over at
The weather has been awful this week, so many area's on flood alert, fortunately where I live we haven't been affected.
Thanks for your stunning entries in last week's challenge, I don't envy Sue the job of choosing her TOP 3.
This is the last week for our lovely Guest Designer  - PAULINE. We will be sorry to say goodbye but I am certain she will be persuaded to come back in the New Year.
Do pop over to her blog to see her latest creation for us.

The challenge this week is chosen by JOCELYN and I am sure you will like her choice which is
INSPIRED BY NATURE

My DT Card is below


RECIPE
6x6 Card Blank
Backing Paper and Image from my latest CD 
I fell in love with the image as soon as I saw it and thought it combined everything that 
Inspire's Nature.
The little 'With Love' sentiment is also from the same CD.
The image is beautiful so nothing else was needed to complete my card.

I hope you will join us this week as we love visiting your blog's, just remember to use something from a CD and give credit to the CD you use.

My fellow teamie's have beautiful creations again this week so pop over to the blog to see their take on this weeks theme, you won't be disappointed.





5 comments:

Beryl said...

What a gorgeous image Christine - perfect for this week's challenge and lots of my favourite cloour on this card too.
Beryl xx

Purple Crazy said...

A lovely creation Christine, fab colours, Wendy x

Carol said...

You certainly have lots of Natures goodies on your image Christine. A lovely card.
Carol xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Christine, such a lovely image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

sue-b said...

i just love this Christine, great placement of images and lovely colours, a beautiful card xx