Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 11 November 2012

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE - RAINY DAYS

Good morning to you all and welcome to the latest challenge over at
Thanks for all your entries in last week's challenge - Christmas in Pink, we loved visiting you and leaving comments. Do pop over to the Blog to see if you are the lucky winner of a 'Dreamees' CD

PAULINE continues as our Guest Designer for the month of November and she has created another stunning design for you this week. Do take a look, I know you won't be disappointed.

It is Jenny's turn to choose the theme this week and hearing the forecast it looks appropriate for this week

My DT Card is shown below


I must admit to struggling with our challenge this week as I couldn't find anything suitable in my collection of CD's. The CD I had in mind was submitted by one of my fellow teamies, so note to self, get in earlier!

RECIPE

5 x7 Card Blank
Main backing paper is from the Paint Fusion CD - Sheena Douglass
My choice of Blue Spotty paper is from Shabby Chic Vintage Collection CD - Debbi Moore
Using a Pink/Beige Pearlescent Metallic Card I cut out a die shape using Labels 10.
The image, (WOJ Stamp - Willow with Umbrella) is cut using a smaller die from Labels 10 and has been coloured using Promarkers.
My thanks to a fellow teamie for this beautiful image.
I added a couple of strips across the card for dimension and a little Card Candi to complete my design.

I hope you will join us again this week as we love to see your designs and maybe pick up details of CD's which are new to us.
Remember to use something from a CD and say which it is you have used.

Do check out my fellow teamie's blogs, stunning work as always.


5 comments:

sue-b said...

I love your image Christine it's just perfect, a really beautiful card xx sue

Beryl said...

Isn't that image just plain gorgeous Christine. Love the colours you've used and the 'metallic' die cut label looks fab.
Beryl xx

Jocelyn said...

This is lovely Christine. I love the image you have stamped and coloured.
Jocelyn xx

cotnob said...

This is really pretty Christine, I love your image and you're right the theme this week is very in keeping with the weather at the moment - it is chucking it down here as I type this.
Have a good week.
Pauline
x

Michelle J M said...

Such a cute image beautifully coloured. Love your colour choice, so pretty. Michelle x