Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 29 July 2012

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE - Mainly Men

Good morning everyone, I hope you have enjoyed 'SUMMER' this week. Sadly it isn't going to last but I have made the most of the beautiful weather and resorted to crafting in the evenings.

Another Sunday so time for a new challenge from us over at CD SUNDAY.
Thank you for joining us last week, you certainly enjoyed 'A' is for  -some super designs and a few new faces.

Sadly this is the last week for our lovely Guest Designer CLAIRE, she has done us proud with her gorgeous creations, thank you Claire, hope to see you again soon.

For this weeks challenge we have the theme of
MAINLY MEN

My DT card is shown below.


RECIPE


8 x 8 Scalloped Card
Edges stamped with C1-116 stamp from Crafty Individuals using direct to stamp technique with Distress Markers.
Backing paper is from Shabby Chic Vintage Travel CD.
Gold embossed card from my stash.
I created the main design in Craft Artist using a 'FREE' kit from ALGERA DESIGNS, sadly this kit has been withdrawn so I am pleased I got it just in time.


I have been using CAP quite a lot this week to try out all the things it can do. 


I hope you will join us again this week, if you are like me and don't like doing cards for men this is the opportunity to give it a whirl. Remember to use something from a CD and say which it is you have used.


Pop over to the blog to see the creations from my fellow teamies, stunning us usual.

3 comments:

Beryl said...

This is brilliant work Christine and you did well to get that kit while it was available.
Beryl xx

Jocelyn said...

Hi Christine, love the steam punk look you have created. x

sue-b said...

Hi Christine, your definitely on your your way to being a steampunk fan, lucky you getting this kit too.
sue-b xx