Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 24 June 2012

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's challenge over at CD SUNDAY
It is Jenny's turn to choose your challenge and she has decided to do a 'Sketch' for you this week.
We still have the lovely SUE with us as our Guest Designer and she has done us proud again. Do visit her blog to see her inspirational work.

My DT Card is shown below


RECIPE
8 X 8 Card Base
Backing paper from DOCRAFTS PAPERMANIA CAPSULE COLLECTION CD - my latest CD which came Free with Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine this month.
Pearlescent Blue Card embossed with a folder from my stash.
I used the same card for the Circle which was cut out using Spellbinders Butterfly Circles Die and then used the same backing paper to cut a smaller circle using the same die.
My lace strip across the card was cut using a Martha Stewart Punch.
Peppermint Card Candi completes the card.


We hope that you will join in with us this week, not so many entries last week but it will still be difficult for me to choose my Top 3. Pop back on Tuesday to see if it is you.
My fellow teamies have gorgeous cards to tempt you, do stop by their blogs as I know they love reading all your comments, as do I.


Just remember to use a little something from a CD in your design and say which it is you have used.


2 comments:

Beryl said...

That bp is gorgeous Christine. I bet there won't be any of that mag left when I next go shopping. Love the butterfly die circle and the blue embossed panel.
Beryl xx

Michelle J M said...

What a pretty card Christine, just love all your dies and punches! Gorgeous colours too! Michelle x