Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 29 April 2012

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Hello again all my followers, I am home from my winter stay in Spain and thrilled to be able to continue with my duties of Design Team Member for CD SUNDAY

It is my turn to choose your theme for this week and I decided that I would give you something easy.

CHOCOLATE, CREAM AND ONE OTHER COLOUR

My DT Card is shown below


RECIPE
Chocolate and Cream Card from my stock.
Backing Paper from Sharon Duncan EMBOSSIBILITIES CD - Lace Design
The flourish is created using Memory Box Die - Amira Flourish
A touch of Card Candi completes my card.


I hope you will join us again this week as we love seeing your creations.
Remember to use something from a CD in your design and say which CD you have used.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Nice to see you posting again Christine, lovely card with a super flourish.

Pat xx

Janet said...

Glad to see you back Christine! Lovely card.

Janet xx

Jen said...

Welcome back Christine, nice colour choices for the challenge. Not sure I will get to play for the next few weeks as off to Canada to see the family.Will try to join in this week.
Jen x

Beryl said...

Hi Christine,
Great to see you blogging again and choosing a lovely colour scheme for this weeks challenge. Your lovely card made me think of After Eights. I'm fancying them now so it's a good job the shops are shut.lol
Beryl xx

Beryl K said...

Super card Christine, Welcome back
Beryl x

Trish x said...

Welcome back Christine. Love the colours, great card
Trish xx