Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 18 September 2011

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning to you all and welcome to our latest challenge over at CD SUNDAY

This is a scheduled post so I am hoping Mr Blogger works.
I am sorry that I haven't been able to leave comments on your blogs for last weeks challenge - Alphabets, my eyes have to be constantly looking at the floor but I will check all your entries and leave comments at a later date.

Enough about me, so for this weeks challenge the team chose
BLACK & BLUE.

This is Hazels 3rd week of being our Guest DT and she has done us proud again.

My DT Card is shown below


RECIPE:
Black Card Blank
Backing Paper from Essence of Nature CD
Black Mat
Pearlescent Blue Card
Nestability Scalloped Die
Black Brads
Nestability Parisian Motif Die for the sentiment, stamped with Birthday Wishes
Card Candi

We hope you will join in our latest challenge, remember all we ask, is for you to use something from a CD in your design and say which CD it is.

Do pop over to see what the rest of my teamies have made, stunning as always.

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Christine, hang in there you will soon be able to look up. Thinking of you
Beryl x

Pat said...

Lovely elegant card Christine, hope you are soon able to "look up"

Pat xx