Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Friday 19 August 2011

Forum Card Swap

Sharing my card made for a very special forum friend.
I chose this particular image as I thought this would be like her darling grandson in another years time.


RECIPE:

8 x 8 Scalloped Card Blank
Backing Paper's courtesy of Pam Lefors
Digi Image from my box
Deckle Edge Nestabilities Die
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Promarkers

Pam has the most beautiful papers, frames and kits available for you to download and occasionally offers 'Freebies' to her subscribers. Do take a look, I promise you won't be disapointed.

Craftwork Cards are stockist of Card Candy and you can never have too much. Fabulous array of colours and super card packs so check them out.

Thanks for looking and I would appreciate you leaving comments so in turn I can visit your blogs.

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Christine, I am sure she will love it
Beryl x

Carol said...

Great card Christine. You know I like this digi image. Card candy is great isn't it.
Hugs
Carol
xx