Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 28 August 2011

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning everyone, I hope you are making the most of the Bank Holiday, the weather is unsettled where I live so hope it is better with you.
Another Sunday and another challenge from us at
As usual our DT's have been busy preparing their designs as well as out Guest DT - Debs
This is the last week for her being a GDT and we have so enjoyed having her input we will be sorry to see her go. Hopefully we can persuade her to return at a later date.
Thankyou Debs, you have been a perfect GDT.

For our challenge this week we would like to think:
'JUST BECAUSE'
Another easier challenge as we all like to make this sort of card to send to our friends and loved ones, just to let them know we are thinking of them.

For my DT Card this week, I chose to go again with Ice Cream Colours

RECIPE:
6 x 6 Scalloped White Card
Backing Papers and beautiful image from - Ooh-la-la-creations CD - Carnival of Colour. I only received it this week and couldn't wait to start playing with it. It is beautiful CD, second only to their Shoes in Bloom CD.
I cut the matching backing papers using my Nestabilitie Dies - Label 1, I am fortunate to have the complete set of these.
The dies and papers have been placed at an angle and the lovely Rose topper placed in the middle.
A couple of flowers made using one of my punches and for my finishing touch I added Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
I must confess though that I purchased quite a few packs this week as they were on offer, well, I couldn't let a bargain go, could I.

We hope we will join us again this week, remember our only rule, use something from a CD in your design and say which CD you have used.
Our Top 3 continues and it is Jenny's turn to choose this week so check out the blog on Tuesday to see who it is she has chosen.
Lastly, do pop over to see the lovely creations from my teamies, stunning as usual.


4 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Christine, love how you have used the labels
Beryl x

Pat said...

Beautiful card and image Christine, love the gorgeous pastel colours.

Pat xx

Carol said...

Hi Christine. I loved this when i first saw it and I agree with you about the CD. I don't think there is an image on it that I don't like.
I am still worried though about all that Card candy!!
Hugs
Carol
xx

Jen said...

Lovely card Christine. I have not seen this CD must check it out.
Jen x