Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 14 August 2011

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning to you all, another week has flown by and once again it is time for our latest challenge over at

Thanks for all your entries last week, you certainly enjoyed using your 'Buttons'.

Our theme this week is
ONLY OVALS
It is the second week for our lovely Guest Designer, DEBS, and she has produced a beautiful card to share with you. Do pop over to her blog and leave her some love.

My DT Card is shown below:
This week I have used a lovely CD from - PEERLESS DESIGNS
It is called - Peerless Designs Vol 3 - Floral Elegance
My base card is one of the many fabulous papers on the CD and I chose to use muted tones of Pink & Green.
The largest Oval was cut using a Grand Oval Nestabilitie Die using a matching paper.
My pale green Ovals are 'Beaded Ovals' in two different sizes, as are the Pink centre Ovals.
A few punched flowers have been attached with brads for the centre Ovals.
The flourish is from 'Floral Flourishes' courtesy of Spellbinders and a recent purchase along with a few others.
I attached 3 Pearls to part of the flourish to give dimension.

We hope that you will join us again for our latest challenge, remember, you must use something from a CD in your design and say which CD you have used. We are still getting entries which do not comply so unfortunately they are not eligible to be entered into the draw.

Do pop over to see what the rest of my teamies and our Guest DT have come up with this week, all beautiful and different as usual.

Finally, remember to check CD Sunday Blog on Tuesday as we will be announcing our Top 3, and the winner will receive a small prize.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hi and Good Afternoon Christine. I love the soft colours you have used and I think I bought the same oval dies. Very pretty.
Carol
xx

Pat said...

Hi Christine,

Gorgeous elegant card, such pretty pastel colours.

Pat xx

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Christine, beautiful colours
Beryl x

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

That's lovely Christine