Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 24 July 2011

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning all my fellow bloggers, Sunday is here again which means time for our latest challenge over at CD SUNDAY
Thanks for all your entries in last week's challenge, quite a few of you submitted your entries very early which for us is lovely to see.
We are joined again this week by Chris - our Guest Designer for July and she has done us proud yet again, do pop over to her blog and leave comments.

Our chosen theme this week is
DREAM and my DT card is shown below.

I chose one of the many beautiful images from Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Dreams CD.
This is a CD you can look at over and over and realise you how much you first miss when using it.
The image and backing paper is from the 'Flight Section' of the CD and the image is printed onto Glossy Photo Paper, cut and matted onto a toning piece of blue card.
I attached the backing paper to a Navy A5 Landscape Card, rounding the corners with an XCut corner punch. Before adding the image I chose a piece of beautiful organza ribbon to wrap round the base card.
Petaloo flowers from my stash compliment the design and for a final finishing touch, Silver peel offs, Live, Love Dream have been added to the side.

We hope you will join us and share your 'DREAM', all we ask is that you use something from a CD in your design and say which it is you have used.

Do pop over to see the rest of my teamies creations this week, gorgeous as usual.

4 comments:

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Lovely card Christine

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Christine, know what you mean about this cd, think it's going to be one of my all time faves
Beryl x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Christine, gorgeous image.

Pat xx

Jen said...

This is lovely Christine. Love this CD.
Jen x