Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Friday 10 June 2011

Bah Humbug GDT

Good morning to you all, Friday again, which means it is time for the latest challenge from the
Bah Humbug ladies and their Guest DT's.

This is my second week as their GDT and the challenge is:
CARD FOR A TEENAGER.
I am of an age where my family has passed their teens, so I had to get my thinking cap on to come up with something suitable.
I hope you like my interpretation



I chose to go with a Digi Stamp as the main focal point. She is 'Winter Sophie' and I think she is cute.

My base 5 x 5 card as covered with a paper I have had so long in my stash I can't remember where it is from, sorry.

I used my circle nestabilitie die for the image and also the corners which I cut into quarters.

This is a double sided christmas paper with presents on one side and shades of green on the reverse.

Sophie has been coloured using Promarkers and a little Glamour Dust for her hat and boots.

I added a Happy Christmas Peel off plus Happy 13th Birthday.

I am sure some of you will have a teenager celebrating their birthday during December.


Do pop over to see what the ladies have created for you this week, we hope you will join us as we love to check out your blogs and leave you comments.

6 comments:

Trudydw said...

Morning!! this is great, I love the pinks and greens, and I know a few friends (plus a sister) who have birthdays in December and although our teen years are a long way away now I think this would have been really appreciated. :o)
Trudy xx

Beryl K said...

Great card Christine
Beryl x

Max said...

Hi Christine ... your pretty wintery birthday card will be guaranteed to bring a smile to the face of any young girl celebrating her first steps into 'teenagehood' ... is that even a word LOL? Lovely papers in such pretty colours and fab layout too.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Carol said...

Great card Christine and a good idea re birthday. We tend to forget that people have birthdays at Christmas.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card Christine, great idea with the birthday. I really struggled with this one. Hugs Wendy x

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card Christine, great idea with the birthday. hugs Wendy x