Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 24 April 2011

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning and a Happy Easter to you all


I hope the Easter Bunny has left a few Easter Eggs for you to enjoy.


What wonderful weather we have had lately,I hope it continues for a few days more.


Thankyou for all your entries in our 1st Birthday Challenge, beautiful cards from you all, it is going to be hard for the DT's to select 2 winners as you all deserve a prize. Nice to see regulars amongst a few new faces, I hope you will continue to support us as we start our 2nd year.



Sadly for us, this is the last week for Claire as our Guest Designer. I am sure you will miss her wonderful creations, however, she has agreed to come back later in the year.


Thankyou Claire for your inspiration.




For our CD SUNDAY challenge this week we would like you to think


BUTTERFLIES


and my DT Card is shown below.




I printed direct onto Pearlised White Card a beautiful backing paper of Butterflies from




This particular CD is called - Blissful Butterflies, a beautiful CD, full of gorgeous papers, images, and templates. A must for your CD library.


Many of you may know I have a love for Butterflies and Lilac, so it is no surprise to see what I chose for this weeks challenge.


I chose a Beaded Oval Nestability Die as a background to the main butterfly. Cut out using Papermania Shimmer Textured Cardstock - Moulin Rouge.


A Marianne Butterfly Die has been cut using Vellum from my stash. Holographic Gems make up the body.


Two butterflies have been cut using my Cuttlebug and then embossed using Divine Swirls & Swiss Dots embossing folders. Again I added a few Gems for a little bling.



I hope you will continue to join in with us, our only rule is that you must use something from a CD and say which it is you have used. It can be just a small piece of backing paper to qualify.



Do pop over to CD Sunday Blog to see what my fellow teamies have made this week, gorgeous work, as always.



Next week we will have a new GDT for the month of May.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Beautiful Christine. Love butterflies too. The background paper and your butterflies are gorgeous.
Jen x