Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 6 March 2011

CD SUNDAY - IRISH/ST PATRICK

A good morning to all my followers and welcome to our latest challenge over on
CD SUNDAY

Thanks for your entries last week, not so many but we loved seeing your creations and leaving comments.

As this is the first Sunday in the month we have
A NEW SPONSOR
plus
A NEW GUEST DESIGNER
Our Sponsor for this week's challenge is 'The Art of Craft'.
One lucky participant will receive a voucher of £20 to spend in their shop.

Our Guest Designer for the month of March is the lovely 'BERYL'

Here is my DT card


RECIPE:


Green Pearlescent Card Blank
Backing Paper from - ATC Assistant CD - Joanna Sheen
My lovely lady topper is from - Vintage Feedsacks - link is on my side bar, they have lots of beautiful FREE images to download.
I printed her onto Glossy Photo Paper then cut her out using a Nestability Die
Sentiment is from - Vintage Holiday Crafts - link is on my side bar, another great site for FREE Clipart. Again printed onto Glossy Photo Paper, then attached to a matt which I had put through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
3 Fabric Daffodils and a Bow complete my card.

We hope you will join us in celebrating St Patricks Day, remember you need to use something from a CD in your design and say which CD you have used.

Do pop over to our blog to see what my fellow teamies have created this week, you won't be disapointed.

I have scheduled this post as I will be on my way to Silverstone by the time you read this, so I am hoping Mr Blogger behaves.

Thankyou for visiting and feel free to leave a comment


3 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Christine, beautiful image and flowers.

Pat xx

craftychris said...

love the card christine ,

chris x

Beryl said...

Great image Christine - I must admit I struggled with this theme. Wish I'd had the link to those websites beforehand. Never mind - I've got them bookmarked now. Thank you for that.
Beryl xx