Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Wednesday 9 February 2011

Leibster Blog Award

My lovely friend and fellow teamie Wendy has given me this Liebster Blog Award

There are a couple of conditions for accepting this award, which of course I have

You have been TAGGED and want to participate, then create a post where you POST the 'LOVE BLOG' image.
You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform them that you accept it.
You can then choose 3-5 favourite blogs which you also link to your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.

The aim of this action is to bring unknown good blogs to light, so please do not blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.

My chosen 5 blogs to receive this award are:

Beryl
Chris
Beryl
Janet
Sassie

I hope all my chosen bloggers will accept this award and display it on their blog knowing it has been sent with LOVE.

No comments: