Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 23 January 2011

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning to you all and welcome to our latest challenge over at


CD SUNDAY

Our DT's have chosen the theme of

WATERS MEET for this weeks challenge, my DT card is shown below



My choice of CD this week is from Debs
called Waterside Watercolours - Winters Sleep
All the artwork on this CD is done by Debs Mum - Tina.

I printed one of the backing papers onto Pearlescent Card to make my base card.
The large Nestability Die is number 10 to which I added a Marianne Creatables Die, these are both new to me and I love them. They are so versatile so you will be seeing them again on future cards.
2 Swirls, again from Marianne Creatables range give a finishing touch.
The images have been printed onto Glossy Photo Paper.

Thanks to all who joined us last week, we enjoyed seeing your creations and leaving you comments.
All you have to do to take part is use something from a CD, a piece of paper, image, embellishment etc and say which CD you have used.





6 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful card Christine, I love the way you've used your new dies. They set the image off beautifully
Claire xx

Carol said...

Hi Christine. Your die-cuts do set the image off beautifully. Lovely card.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Jen said...

This is lovely Christine. The image is beautiful and I love how you have placed the flourish one the page curl
jen x

Beryl said...

Those Marianne die swirls are gorgeous (got to say that as I have them and love them). The image is lovely but most of all I lurve the page curl paper.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely Christine.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great use of the die cuts Christine.

Wendy -x-