Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 19 September 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE


Good morning to all my blogging friends, Sunday is here again which means it is time for the latest challenge over on CD SUNDAY
Our chosen theme this week is:
STAMP ON YOUR CD
Remember, all we require of you, is to use something from a CD, be it a little scrap of paper or image and post which CD you have used.
RECIPE:
Backing Paper for card and tag are from - Essence of Nature CD
I overstamped with 'Agapanthus Cluster & Agapanthus Long' stamps from The Stampman using Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink.
For my flowers I used 'Butterfly Daisy Collage' stamps from Graphicus
These have been coloured using various shades of Copics before adding Glossy Accents.
Brads from my stash are attached to the centre of the flowers.
My finishing touch is a beautiful butterfly made using a Nestabilitie Die which has been embossed using my Cuttlebug. For extra dimension it has been distressed, using Adirondack Inks and Glossy Accents give it a little highlight.
We hope you will join in with us again this week and please pop over to see the gorgeous cards our DT's have made.

No comments: