Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 12 September 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE - SHADES OF BLUE

How the weeks fly by, it is Sunday again which means time for the latest challenge from
CD SUNDAY

This week our chosen theme is:
SHADES OF BLUE + White/Cream Card + Black Script

Check out the beautiful designs the DT's have created this week.

Our only rule is that you must use something from a CD, maybe a topper or a small piece of paper and say which CD you have used.

RECIPE
A5 Card Base printed from Crafters Companion CD - Sampler CD which is taken from the Original Papercrafts CD.
Stamp is PSX - Morning Glory, one of my all time favourites, coloured with Copics
Ribbon, flowers & brad are from my stash.
I added a lovely sentiment to compliment my card.

We will be announcing the lucky winner of our first Sponsored Challenge shortly. So please check back to see if it is you. The winner will receive a copy of Sharon Duncan's - Animals CD.

Thankyou for taking part last week and we look forward to seeing your designs this week.

No comments: